If you would like to subscribe, please click the button below:
As Full Member of EUROCAE, your Company can
- Privileged access to all the relevant EUROCAE standards used in my business today (ATM, Systems, Avionics). The value of this standardisation material is evaluated around 15,000 Euros.
- Regular information keeping me up to date with all the activities in standardisation from Europe and beyond.
- An invitation and special rates for the EUROCAE annual Symposium addressing the standardisation activities in my industry as well as information from other regional and global players in the field.
Be part of:
- The only European aviation standardisation body representing my interests and supporting my business opportunities today and tomorrow.
- Developing the Means of Compliance with European and global regulations.
- A network of partners (private and public) that are the key actors of future aviation changes - the European Commission, SESAR JU, EASA, EUROCONTROL, RTCA, SAE, ICAO, etc.
- A trusted group of professionals with a global reputation for setting the standard and leading developments, rather than following and living with the decisions of others.
- Having a clear understanding of the context behind relevant standards and the knowledge to exploit them to best effect.
- Being able to adjust and adapt my company’s investments and developments early with well informed knowledge of the latest trends.
- Achieving significant influence within the industry.
- Maintaining a reputation with my customers and suppliers as a leader in my field.
- Being better prepared to respond to customer’s and regulator’s expectations.
- Establishing a value for money investment both for now and for the future.
- The work that leads to the introduction of new industry standards.
- Planning for new activities, potentially leading to new standards.
- The future direction of industry standards.
- Leadership of new activities under the EUROCAE banner.
- The governance of EUROCAE and be elected as Council member.