ED-80 Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware
|Course format: Classroom or Online, 09:00-17:00 CET (2 full days)
Location: EUROCAE Premises in Saint Denis / ONLINE (Zoom)
Cost: EUR 1,499€ (excl. VAT) for non-members / EUR 1,199€ (excl. VAT) for Members
The purpose of the training is to enable participants to understand ED-80 standard (Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware) and how it is used and complemented by major Certification Authorities.
- Assimilate the major concepts of ED-80 (processes, objectives, modulation according to the design assurance level)
- Understand how to map ED-80 objectives to an electronic hardware design process, depending on hardware complexity and Design Assurance Level
- Learn how ED-80 is interpreted and complemented by major Certification Authorities
- Share experiences with colleagues from other aviation stakeholders/countries
- The instructor is a leading expert on electronic hardware in the aviation domain
- Anyone involved in the development or qualification of airborne electronic hardware, including developers, project managers, persons in charge of design assurance or supplier monitoring, compliance verification engineers.
- A prior experience of electronic hardware engineering is expected. A prior knowledge of ED-80 is not required. However, persons having already practiced ED-80 can still take benefit from the course.
To register, please follow our 2-step-registration!
1) Complete the typeform for your registration.
2) Proceed with your payment at the e-shop.
12-13 April 2022 09:00 -17:00 CEST
2) PAY HERE
19 - 20 October 2022 09:00 - 17:00 CEST
2) PAY HERE
For any information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org