Aviation Software Standards Training - ED-12 C Airborne
The purpose of the training is to enable participants to have an overview of EUROCAE ED-12C, as well as associated standards (ED-215, ED-216, ED-217 and ED-218).
!!New Course format beginning with September 2021!!
The September an November courses are planned as Classroom session again! To ensure predictability, the times and dates will remain the same in case a Classroom Training can´t be conducted due to sanitary measures.
|Course format: Classroom or Online, 09:00-17:00 CET (2 full days)
Location: EUROCAE Premises in Saint Denis / ONLINE (Zoom)
Cost: EUR 1,200€ (excl. VAT) for non-members / EUR 960€ (excl. VAT) for Members
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of ED-12C and its supplements
- Especially, assimilate the major concepts (processes, objectives, modulation according to the
design assurance level)
- Understand the key requirements for airborne software approval and how to drive the software
development process in order to fulfil the objectives
- Have an overview of the detailed expectations and approval process from the certification
- Aviation systems safety background
- Introduction to ED-12C
- ED-12C detailed concepts and objectives
- Additional considerations (e.g. Use of previously developed Software)
- Introduction to ED-12C technological supplements
To register, please follow our 2-step-registration!
1) Complete the typeform for your registration.
2) Proceed with your payment at the e-shop.
14 September - 15 September 2021 09:00-17:00 CEST
2) PAY HERE
For any information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org